Can you name the science fiction or fantasy book/movie based off of these zany summaries?
6. An assistant pig-keeper tries to keep his pig safe through various adventures, accompanied by a bard with a problematic harp, a mass of fur and leaves obsessed with food, a dwarf who holds his breath, and a girl who won't stop talking.
7. A madman in a blue box goes through various fashion obsessions--from long stripey scarves to fezzes--while navigating awkward relationships with various adoring females.
8. An outcast man can't decide whether to help or to stay on the sidelines, even when a lot of people tell him that he needs to use his wedding ring to save the world.
9. A fireman defies his society and reads a book, then finds other people who read books. (Not so different than today, right? Nobody reads anymore.)
10. A little boy bred to be a space general learns a lot about bugs and how to kill them.
Name the stories in the comments below! If you're particularly enterprising, come up with your own summaries and I'll try to guess them.
If you like something I wrote here, you are free to share/quote it with credit and a link back to the original page on my website.
All Authors & Stories Worth Reading Azinae Beyond The Story Book Lover Book Review Cover Reveal #CreativeGremlin Dr. Fiction Excerpt Fantasy Firewing Chronicles For The Love Of Books Giveaway Humor Interactive Story NaNoWriMo News Quiz Reader Interactive Story Reflections & Opinions Sale Science Fiction Short Story Steampunk Stories From My Life Story Research The Story Behind The Story Travel #TruthInFiction Video Writing Well
Copyright (c) 2018 Yaasha Moriah